Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The White Diet

I'm done eating white stuff... and before the semen-consumption jokes rain down from the peanut gallery, let me clarify... Nicole was telling me about a diet she tried a while back called "the white diet" which is where you don't eat anything white, more specifically potatoes, rice and bread... which for me is going to be kind of hard because not only do I love french fries and pizza but potatoes (in any form) are usually my go to side dish in the cafe simply because you have to be completely incompetent to fuck up potatoes... LOL... but in any event, I'm going to try my best to stick with this thing... I'm not usually the diet type but Nicole said she lost nine pounds in 12 days and I really need something to jump start the second phase of this weight loss thing...


So starting today, the food journals will make a return to the blog... that's all for now...



Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment