The Bucket List
*Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X
from the ones you have not then send it to your friends (including me).
Things you have done during your lifetime.
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
(X) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
( ) Been to Hawaii
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
( )Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons
( )Sang Karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only
( ) Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
( ) Been down Bourbon Street in New Orleans
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose & elsewhere
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
(X) Gone to the movies
(X)Been deep sea fishing
( ) Driven across the United States alone
( ) Been in a hot air balloon
( ) Been sky diving
( ) Gone snowmobiling
( ) Lived in more than one country
(X) Laid outside at night and admired the stars while listening to the crickets
(X) Seen a falling star and made a wish
( ) Enjoyed the beauty of Ole Faithful Geyser
( ) Seen the Statue of Liberty
( ) Gone to the top of Seattle Space Needle
( ) Been on a cruise
(X) Traveled by train
( ) Traveled by motorcycle
( ) Been horse back riding
( ) Ridden on a San Francisco Trolley
( ) Been to Disneyland or Disney World
(X) Truly believe in the power of prayer-
( ) Been to the top of an active volcano and seen hot lava
( ) Been in a rain forest
( ) Seen whales in the ocean
( ) Been to Niagara Falls
( ) Ridden on an elephant
( ) Swam with dolphins
1. Any nickname: Hard Work, G, Goree, Grandfather (there's a million of these...)
2. Mother's name? Lisa
3. Body piercings? No
4. How much do you love your job? I don't have one
5. Birthplace? Raleigh, NC
6. Favorite vacation spot? The only places I've vacationed are Myrtle Beach, SC and Durham, NC... they both have their positives and negatives...
7. Ever been to Africa? Not yet
8. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? Probably...
9. Ever been on TV? Yes
10. Ever steal any traffic signs? Of course... LOL... I'm a deviant...
11. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
12. Ever drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Yes
13. Can you drive a standard shift car? Ummmm... hmmmmmmm...
14. Favorite pie? Chocolate creme, strawberry creme cheese, or hot apple dutch... it's a toss up
15. Favorite number: I don't know... my lucky numbers are 3, 21, 12, 39 and 43 though...
16.Favorite movie(s): Friday, lovejones, The Dark Knight, Napoleon Dynamite
17. Favorite holiday? New Year's Eve...
18. Favorite dessert? Ben & Jerry's ice cream, 30th Anniversary cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and hot apple pie...
19. Favorite food? I don't think I could pick one anymore...
20. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
21. Favorite brand of body soap? The Dial bodywash with Yogurt and Aloe Vera is my shit... if you have dry skin, pick this up and I guarantee it smooths out after two washes...
22. Favorite toothpaste? The Aquafresh in the orange/silver tube... the name escapes me at the moment...
23. Favorite smell? Bath & Body Works on a female...
24. How do you relax? Read, sleep, play 360, watch movies or something funny...
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Either insanely happy, successful or both...
Someone Actually Funny: Katt Williams Talks Coming Back “I Embrace The Stumble” [Video] - Katt Williams talked to our folks at HipHollywood about his new movie “Father Figures” and coming back from a series of controversial situations in the m...
21 minutes ago