Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Taking a Shit in Front of a Loved One

This is vaguely related to the Things You Would Do for Someone You Love, but I got some really bad relationship advice today... I was told that you know you really love somebody when they can take a shit in front of you without a problem...

Motherfucker, say what?

In what planet is this type of shit ok? It's bananas to think that I need to observe someone taking a shit in order to know just how much I REALLY love them... I love my mama to death but I'm not trying to watch her drop a deuce... so I think it's pretty silly that my ability to suck it up and watch somebody take a shit is the barometer for love... that's utterly ridiculous... I don't even like people to KNOW I'm taking a shit much less having somebody in there while I'm taking one...


Just my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment