Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LOL... My Mom is a Trip...

So today, my mom sent out her first text message ever... she was so excited... something that I've been doing for YEARS, my mom has finally done at the ripe old age of 41... and at first I thought it was funny that she felt such a sense of accomplishment but then I thought... well damn, in 15 years, what technological advances will be made that might be difficult for me?

By then I'm sure there will be a Playstation 6 or some shit and I'll be too old to get what's going on... LOL... TVs will probably be paper thin by then but still have a screen that's even more lifelike than they already have... who knows what the Internet will be like then (if it's even still the Internet...) Hopefully we have flying cars by then though... LOL... I can't even imagine what type of cell phones we'll have by then...

But now that I think about it, I'm a bit of a technology buff meaning most technological advances are dope to me so I guess I won't fall too far behind...

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the Xbox 720? Now that looks like something that's going to make me feel old...and I'm 20.

    ReplyDelete