Saturday, June 20, 2009

Look Who Came to Town - Pt. 1

So, Mrs. Hard Work decided to make a trip down the highway to visit your favorite blogger... I'm just a random flick taker so these are just some pics from around the room...

We always eat so much junk food whenever she comes down... just cookies, chips, pizza, juice, etc... LOL... she's trying to make me gain this weight back so that she can win TBL in September but it's not happening (even though I've definitely been smashing these cookies she bought...)


The 32-inch Vizio... people have always talked shit about Vizio but I think it's a quality TV... at least I haven't had any complaints while we've been staying at the 'Tel...


The wife knocked out...


I've been straight up killing these... being a fatboy FTL...


I'm probably dry-snitching on myself, but 90% of the towels and washcloths I own have come from this very hotel... LOL... they're dumb soft though...


Random flick...


The weekend getaway bag and I never go anywhere without my bookbag...


This is the best fucking popcorn on the face of the earth I swear... you can find it at the Dollar Tree too... (I don't know why she insists on getting the $2.89 variety...)




Part 2 coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment