Saturday, June 20, 2009

Makeovers...

Why is it that the person that's featured on these makeover shows is never the one who asks for it? Does anybody else think that's kinda fucked up? And the people in charge always swoop in like "Hey, we're here to fix you!" Motherfucker, am I supposed to be excited that you think I'm so incredibly hideous that you've taken it upon yourself to get TV cameras to showcase my ugly self in front of a national audience?

I wish somebody would show up to my job like "HW, we're here to make you over..." I'd be like "What the fuck? Kiss my ass..." I can't even imagine anybody I know who I'd get a makeover for... nigga, if you can't take care of yourself then that's your problem... I'm not about to put you on blast and have a "professional" come in and fix you up... what kinda shit is that?
Maybe it's because I'm a dude and can't imagine looking at another nigga's appearance like "Man, this nigga Dwayne has really let himself go... I should give him a makeover..." LMAO...


See? That shit doesn't even sound right...




Y'all be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment