Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BET Uncut

I was going through some old files and came across one of my joints from back in the day…

“On the What” – Ric Jilla

This joint used to come on BET Uncut (yeah, you remember BET Uncut… LOL) and that got me thinking about some of the other videos I used to rock with from back then… enjoy these gems…

“Smoke Wit Me” – The Firemen


“Poppin’ N Lockin’” – Peedy Wheatstraw


“Bellowzino” – Benzino feat. Bellatoma


“What That Thang Smell Like” – Black Jesus


“Club Hoppin’” – Joker the Bailsbondsman


“Ladies Comin’ Over” – Joker the Bailsbondman


“White Girls” – Mighty Casey


“Right Thurr (Uncensored)” – Chingy

This video blew me and Jamal’s minds that night… LOL… I still remember that shit… we talked about it for weeks…

“Uhnnn Huhnnn” – Labtekwon


“No Panty’s on the Dance Floor” – Wax-a-million


“Uh Huh” – Joker the Bailsbondsman feat. Bizzy Bone


And, of course, everyone’s favorite…
“Tip Drill” – Nelly feat. St. Lunatics

No comments:

Post a Comment