Monday, April 6, 2009

Man Vs. Food

I am absoultely addicted to this show... it comes on the Travel Channel and everytime I watch it, I get crazy hungry (same with Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on Food Network) but for those that don't know, basically it involves this guy going around the country and taking part in the biggest food challenges like eating a 5-pound burrito or 17 hot dogs...

I need to know how to get into this industry because it encompasses four things I love to death:
1) getting free food
2) getting paid for basically doing nothing
3) eating flavorful and rich foods
4) eating copious amounts of food that is theoretically bad for me...
I need to fill out an application or something because things like this just aren't fair, B...

If you've seen my food journals, then you know I can get it in... LOL... the only place I can't seem to eat alot is at 35 Chinese (Jamal and Christina had THE biggest laugh about that shit last summer...) which is a chinese buffet spot... I can never eat more than two plates and an hour later, I'm hungry again... lol... when I think about it, it's kind of a waste of money but that spot in the joint... I can't wait to be back at home so I can go...

Anyway, I'm getting off-topic...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment