Monday, April 6, 2009

Class Reunions

Why is it whenever I watch a tv show or movie that features a 10-year or 20-year class reunion, there's always one person that's been holding a candle for somebody and they're just hoping they come across this person and so they can fall madly in love with them...? Maybe it's just me, but I don't even remember half of the girls I thought were fly back at Southeast Raleigh High... I can't imagine being in love with somebody 10 or 20 years and just waiting for the class reunion so I can try to get them to fall in love with me...

Honestly, if I went to my class reunion it would be for two reasons 1) to straight up shit on the lives of people who stayed poppin' shit back in HS (ala that Martin episode with "Ricky Fontane... Pretty Ricky is what they called him...") or 2) to find something to smash for the night... and I'm not even THAT type of dude... for every other purpose, there's Facebook, MySpace, etc...

Just something that's on my mind at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment