Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Never Understood Why...

...basketball players give each other a pound at the free-throw line...

And it ALWAYS happens, whether the dude misses or not... what's that shit about? I mean, I understand if you get a good pass and you give him a pound but what's the point of doing it at the free throw line... ESPECIALLY when that nigga misses...? Even if he makes it, is it really that big a deal?? You just made a wide open shot, ten feet from the basket that's worth one point... LOL... does that really garner a response if it's not 2.8 seconds left in the game? I think not... but that's still more understandable than getting a pound when you miss...

"Good job dog... I know you just missed a free throw that could potentially keep us from winning the game, but keep up the good work, my dude... I love you nigga... (no ayo)"


Maybe a ball player can explain it to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment