Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's Good Family?

Yeah, I know your favorite blogger's favorite blogger has been on a bit of a hiatus but I'm still here and I'm still strong... word to Antwone Fisher...

I wish I could say I was being a good student and studying for finals but let's be serious... I'm graduating in December... as long as I can pass, I'm good, B...

But I just had some things I needed to deal with and blogging wasn't on my mind at the time... and since I don't have any vices besides eating, I just decided to put in some time with the ex-girlfriend (Xbox 360) and spend mindless hours focusing on nothing but my career in Fight Night Round 3 and my simulation of the playoffs on NBA 2K9...

FNR3 ended last night when my homie lost four of his last ten fights and I decided it was a wrap... he ended up going 57-6, won nine championships, never lost a match to his rivals but did catch hell from James Toney, Roy Jones Jr and Evander Holyfield who all knocked my ass out... I might start up another career one day but for now, I'm done with it... FNR4 is coming out in a few months anyway, so it's safe to say, it's a done deal with that jawn...

Ummmm... oh yeah, I got a girlfriend too... LOL... we actually almost broke up this weekend but decided to stay together (well, she did anyway... I didn't have much say so...) but it's going well despite the many pitfalls we could potentially fall into...

What else? Ummmmm... OH YEAH... on Friday, I talked to my mom about loaning me a $100 for my room fee for the fall and she told me to call my dad to which I literally replied "what the fuck?" Luckily, she didn't hear me but she assured me that he'd be happy to loan me the money and all this other stuff... but it was just so awkward calling and asking for money especially when over the years, I've asked for frivolous stuff and he'd assure me "yeah, I got you" but it would never happen... but we're not talking about a Big Wheel here... I REALLY needed this gwap or I could be potentially homeless come August... well, surprise, surprise, he actually came through and sent me the money... my mom tells me that if I ever need any money to just call and ask him and he'll do it but to me it's like, 1) I'm not in the interest of having anybody buy my affection... I've been alive for 292 months (yes I did the math) and in exactly zero of those months, has this dude ever done anything for me... so I'm not going to be one of those people that only calls up people when they need money (I already kinda do this to my aunt and I hate it) especially not this motherfucker who had the nerve to get upset that I wouldn't call him Daddy when I hit him up... get the fuck outta here... 2) I'm going to ALWAYS need money, B... LOL... if he's really trying to make an effort, then put some dough in my bank account every month... I'm a college student with two jobs... I will GLADLY accept money but I'm not going to come and ask for it... fuck that shit...

Other than that... hmmmmm... oh, saw the movie Recount last Friday too... shit made me MAD AS FUCK... if you haven't seen it (and don't know all the details surrounding the election in 2000) PLEASE go pick it up and peep... our government is full of shit, B...

I think that's it for now... I'm sure I'll have more to talk about later on but I'ma just end it here... but yeah, your boy's back on his bloggin' shit...


Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment