Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Punisher... Ehhhhhhhhhhhh...

So I'm watching this movie The Punisher on FX and this is by far the worst good movie I've ever seen... the premise is dope... this military type dude kills this money-launderer's son and as a result, the money launderer (whose wife was bad as fuck!) gets pissed the fuck off and decides he's gonna off the dude's whole fam... I'm talking grandpa, the son, the wife, ERRBODY got clipped, B... so fast forward... they try to kill homie but he lives (of course) and comes back to cause havoc on everybody that had something to do with his family's death...

See? That sounds dope right?

All this shit was POORLY executed though... consider this your spoiler alert so if you haven't seen the flick, then skip this entry... but it was just bad... if I could redo the movie, it would've been so much doper... I can't believe this was the final product... there was a scene where he had to fight this Russian (a clean-shaven Kevin Nash btw) and this Russian literally kicked The Punisher's ass for like fifteen minutes... I mean, he threw him through like four concrete walls, he hit him with a toilet (yes, a toilet), he just fucking kicked this guy's ass... you know how The Punisher put him down? With a pot of boiling water and a shoulder tackle...

You fuckin' kiddin' me? I mean, I know a pot of boiling water will fuck you up but come on, B... they couldn't come up with a better way to make that shit happen? Dude had like 58 million guns and he couldn't use ONE to put down this nigga? Miss me with that shit...

Then there's the part where the money launderer kills his wife by dropping her off of a bridge on to some train tracks... like, he doesn't knock her over or anything, he literally picks her up and then just drops her... and she doesn't put up a fight or anything... then of course, seconds later, a train runs her over while she screams... hilarious timing...

And don't get me started on the way the The Punisher's wife and son got ran over by a truck... that shit was mad stupid... all they had to do was lay flat or jump out of the way... nooooooooo... these intelligent motherfuckers decided to try to run away from it... ridiculous...

The movie was definitely a good movie as long as you don't like believable acting and well-done production... I want to redo this shit... non-fiction... I'm going to add it to my list of movies that need my particular touch on them (more on that later)

No comments:

Post a Comment