Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Hate to Be THIS Guy But...

...can we PLEASE stop talking about Chris Brown? I don't know all the details and neither do you... why are people already condemning this dude like he's just a bonafide woman-beater? I'm not saying that he's NOT... but I'm just saying nobody knows except Rihanna and Breezy... that's it... nobody else knows everything so stop acting like you do...

Secondly, this just goes to prove that all these people who are overly consumed with celebrities are just crazy... I stay hearing women say "Oh, I would have his baby..." or "I'd marry him..."
You don't know that nigga!!!
Stop sayin' that shit... now, I can see if you said "I'd fuck the shit out of him" because I say that all the time about random female celebrities but marriage and random, mind-blowing sex are two very different things...

Thirdly, WOMEN... stop acting like there's NO reason for ya'll to catch five across your lips... I don't condone straight up domestic violence but women thinking there's absolutely no reason to get rocked is ridiculous... call me what you like but if a woman pulls out a knife on me, I'm knocking her ass out... PERIOD... I'm not going to wait around and see if I can take it from her or tell her to calm down in the hopes that she'll come to her senses and chill out... I'ma gonna conjure up my inner Brock Lesnar and give her the fuckin' biz...

Lastly, well, I don't really have anything else to say... but I didn't wanna end on a sour note, so I put one more bullet, I guess... I'm going to go chill with my new girlfriend (my Xbox 360)...
Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment