Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Food Journal: Tuesday, February 10th

Breakfast: I woke up on time, but had to finish this stupid assignment for British Literature, so I didn't make it to breakfast.

Lunch: (12:45 PM) A footlong turkey breast sandwich from Subway with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and mayo; a small bag of Peppercorn Ranch Sun Chips; two orange Gatorades

Dinner: (7:20 PM) A salad with romaine lettuce, hard-boiled eggs, ham, cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers with Ranch dressing; a small chipotle turkey sub with lettuce, tomatoes and chipotle sauce; two slices of pizza; another small salad with buffalo chicken, iceberg lettuce and tomatoes; lots and lots of Crystal Light



I know dinner sounds like a lot but trust me, it wasn't... I was still hungry when I left... also, I know I said I was gonna do all water, but I just couldn't do it... Crystal Light is pretty good on the calories and sugar so I think it's a decent alternative... plus, it tastes just like Kool-Aid... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment