Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #21

Jamal Anderson is a Fucking Douche

Forgive me for my lateness... I peeped this story on Sunday and am just now speaking on it... but in any event, what is it with superstars and drugs...? I thought drugs were for people discouraged with their lives... if you got all this money, why do you have to go fuck it up by putting powder in your nose? WHY?!? This is one issue that makes me mad because while I sit around broke as hell 99% of the time, this asshole, rather than just chillin' somewhere feels the need to blow it all on some drugs... like, what is your fucking deal?

It seems like in the offseason, people can't seem to get their shit together... and I just don't understand it... I have never been SO bored that I've thought "hey, I don't have shit else to do... why don't I go snort some coke..." you fucking dumbass... I hope they lock your stupid, rich ass up...

And I used to be a serious JA fan... the "Dirty Bird" dance celebration was MY SHIT until Ray Lewis' MURDERED the football dance!!! I used to kill that when I played tackle football on the weekends... wasn't nobody seeing my touchdown dance with that shit... but this nigga is officially on my "Rubbed-Me-The-Wrong-Way" list (pause)... this type of shit is just unforgivable... first OJ is writing "How I Would've Done It" books and now this nigga is coked up... SMH...

No comments:

Post a Comment