Thursday, January 29, 2009

Money DOES Matter!!

Why is it the ones always talking about money doesn't matter are the motherfuckers with it all? Like they wouldn't slit their fucking throats if their millions were taken away...

MONEY MATTERS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!
I don't think the more money you have, the happier you'll be necessarily, but I don't know many people who couldn't use more money... speaking of that, I'm PSYCHED to be getting my stimulus check... fuck what all them other niggas is talkin' about... I cannot WAIT, my nigga!! I'm going to spend it frivilously, of course (I'm getting my sleeve finished... it's already been decided) and I'll probably cop some clothes... why? Because I can... could I spend it other ways? Sure could, but I'm not going to...

People keep saying I should save it... for what? What if I get hit by a bus tomorrow? Now that money is just gonna be out there sitting... now, I'm not saying it's the case ALL the time because it's certainly not... I probably give more money away than I spend on myself... but this check, I'm definitely spending on some pure, unadulterated
BULLSHIT...

I've been, what you call, poor-as-fuck all my life... I'm just now getting 'basics' that other people have had for the longest... like a winter coat... a computer... I didn't get a cell phone until I was 19 and I paid for it myself... I know people that get them when they're fucking 8 years old... now I know you shouldn't compare what you have to what others have, I'm just doing it for the contrast purposes of this blog... I hate when people act like I'm not supposed to have anything I want... I don't have any bills... so why can't I spend it on some frivilous shit? I got plenty of time to be responsible and spend all my money on bills, taxes, car notes, etc.

Let a nigga live!
LET ME LIVE!!


If you don't think money matters, send me $1,000 and shut the fuck up...

No comments:

Post a Comment