Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oral Sex

"ATTENTION ALL PUSSY LICKERS AND DICK SUCKERS: the rate of your business has gone up 50%. Don't give out any free jobs. Send to 10 workers and you'll get a promotion!"

Ok, first off... stop sending me stupid ass forwards like this as text messages... like... this one isn't good at all... I get some that are funny (Shonna and Quett stay looking about with the funny ones)... but I never forward them out to anybody else anyway, so stop forwarding them to me... and this shit is just stupid... like... what is it supposed to even mean? Make people pay to get their pussy licked? Where's the fun in that? I mean, if you want to give a nigga a few dollars afterwards, then by all means, slide a brotha the credit card number...

But to ask for money? Sounds a little like prostitution to me...

And I'm not prudish by a long shot... oral sex is great, both giving and receiving, but this is just... dumb... lol... not to mention, the main ones who'll be asking for money ain't even doin' that good a job... biting and gnawing and shit... I digress... let me get off this subject before I get to into it...

And, yeah, this is way on the other side of the spectrum, but stop sending me these messages saying "God is going to strike you down if you don't send this forward to 20 people in 5 minutes... THIS IS A TEST!!" Come on B... miss me with that... I got way more sins I'm committing than not forwarding some text some asshole decided to send me because they think it makes them look 'sanctified.'

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment