Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can a Nigga Get a 'God Bless You'?

So I'm in the computer lab doing my Hard Work, Where the World Goes When I Close My Eyes thing... checking emails and the like... when I have to sneeze...


Ah-Ah-AH-AH-CHOO!!!


Not a soul says anything... why you bitch-ass niggas! Nobody can say "bless you, man?" What kinda shit is that? I always say bless you... it's just the polite thing to do... fuckin' ECU man... I swear niggas out here could give a fuck if you fell off the top of a building and hit the sidewalk headfirst... they'd just step over you and then mumble "Gosh, I wish this asshole would stop laying in the middle of the walkway, bleeding to death... doesn't he know people have to get to class?"





I hope each one of you motherfuckers gets hit by the PURPLE bus and nobody moves a muscle...

No comments:

Post a Comment