Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Is There Really a Difference?

So I was having a conversation with Jaquetta last night (you know I got crazy love for you, Quett!) and we were discussing some show on MTV (I don't have a television yet, so I'm not too sure of the name) about this girl who's only slept with black dudes... but she currently has a white boyfriend and she's scared to sleep with him because of it...

And that shit was baffling to me... so according to Quett (I'm not trying to put your biz out there like that, I promise) there's a difference between being with a white dude and being with a black dude... now I won't go into details of what was said, but I never really thought about it being a noticeable difference...

I mean, I've never had sex with a white chick... (I can't even remember the last time I thought one was THAT attractive, but I digress) I just figured, they have a pussy just like black chicks, Hispanic chicks, Asian chicks and what have you... now the actual sex session might be different... you know, they might do shit in a different order than I'm accustomed to or something, I don't know... but is the actual ACT that different? Would I not get the same pleasure from a white chick than I would a Spanish broad? I just don't see how it can be that different...

And this is not about the myths of sex between the races because I think most of that is bullshit but I don't know... maybe, somebody can enlighten me... if you've got any stories to tell or just general info, let the boy Work know...

Be easy ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment