Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Ayo, I'm so wrong for this shit...

My ex's birthday was yesterday, and I got so caught up in other things, that I didn't get a chance to wish her happy birthday...

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!

I think you're 26 now...? I should really know this... I'm a terrible ex... lol... we're actually on semi-good terms now, but this time last year, we weren't even talking... I had just moved out her apartment (but I was still hoping we'd get back together) and once I moved, she wouldn't take my phone calls, wouldn't really see me... and I got SOOOOOO depressed, B... then I started dating Quin in April and shit REALLY hit the fan then... but it's all behind us now... she's dating what's-his-face (I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just really can't remember dude's name) and I'm doing my own thing, so it's no issues...

But if you're reading this, I'm sorry I forgot your birthday... I'll send you some Chucks in the mail or something... LOL... or some of those accessories you're so fond of...

Ok, I gotta go or I'm gonna be late for class... I'm out ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment