Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Think I'm Gaining Weight...


I don't know what the hell is going on, but I feel like I'm bigger than I was when I left home... when I was home, all we ate was fried chicken, potatoes, rice and other starchy foods, not to mention we had soda with like everything, so I was expecting to gain weight because I was eating bad and not really doing shit during the day... matter of fact, I think I was the biggest I'd ever been... until now...

I caught a glimpse of myself in a reflection today and I looked big as fuck... and I assure you, I been drinking nothing but water for the good part of 28 days... this shit is crazy... I mean, I wasn't expecting to lose alot of weight especially since I haven't been able to hit the gym like I had hoped but I shouldn't be GAINING shit... I don't know what it is... am I bloated or something? (though I must admit, I don't even really know what that shit is... lol) I mean, I thought maybe the dryer shrunk my clothes before but now I'm just thinking I'm a fat ass... and that concerns me... fuck it...

I'm drinking nothing but water, eating nothing but fruits and veggies... just... just fuck it!!




Yeah right
... who am I kidding? I'm probably going to Chick-Fil-A tomorrow for lunch... lol... but real talk, I guess I just gotta start hitting the gym, B... I'm not even sure what I weigh... I'd probably be horrified if I stepped on a scale... I think I just gotta go back to ballin' twice a day like I was this summer... something's gotta happen... summer's gonna be here soon... can't hide underneath this big ass Akademiks sweater forever... lol...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment