Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #7

Ok, so allow me the LATE PASS on this one...


But I know by now, most people have heard about this coach getting fired because he beat another HS girl's team 100-0 just because he didn't say he was sorry for straight up demolishing this other team... now, I first heard about this story last week when it first happened and I though it was hilarious, but I just found out the coach got fired...


What the fuck for?


For doing what he was supposed to do? It's his JOB to win the game... people are mad because they were full-court pressing and shooting 3s even when they were already clearly going to win the game... that's BS... if you want them to stop shooting 3s, play some fucking defense... if you don't want them to press you, then learn how to beat the press... this is some cry-baby shit...


When I was younger, if I went to the court and somebody started bodying me in a game of 21, I can't be mad if they didn't apologize... that's what the sport is about... it's about WINNING... nobody makes those colleges apologize during the first week of the football season when teams are getting beat fucking 78-0 and shit... this shit is ridiculous...


And since both schools are Christian academies, people started bringing God into the equation saying that his coaching "does not reflect a Christ-like and honorable approach to competition." So you tellin' me God thinks it's a bad thing to blow out teams? LOL... REALLY?!? Is Jesus gonna send Tim Tebow to hell for blowing out Southeast Lousiana State in football games? Miss me with that nonsense... and the crazy thing about this whole situation is, the team that won by 100 points FORFEITED the game... you can't be serious!!! If the other team sucks, then they just suck... I'm sorry... this is just dumb...


The fuck?

2 comments:

  1. i thought it was utterly ridiculous too. and then they tried to say the children were special needs children but they really only had learning disabilities like adhd and dyslexia they werent mentally retarded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I saw that too!! I was like "if they have special needs then clearly basketball is the least of their worries..."

    ReplyDelete