Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So Last Night...

I'm having the worst headache that I can remember in a long time... just one of those ones that just make the back of your head throb and you just want it to go away... I considered decapitating myself just to get rid of the pain but decided that I'd rather keep my head since imminent death comes from decapitation... not to mention, this was around 11 after I'd just got back from studying... by the time I trudged up the steps to the third floor, I was like "fuck it, I'ma take a shower and hit the sack..."

Got in the shower, it was wonderful... nice, hot, relaxing, soothing... I get out, decide to check on some last minute things before I get all the way in the bed (Nicole thinks I should get this T-Mobile Google G1 phone instead of the Wing, so I thought I'd research it... I discovered later she just wants me to get it so she can play with it...) so before the website even finishes loading, I hear the most erratic, loud and annoying noise known to man...

It's a fucking fire drill.

You can't be serious... not right now!!! I was 15 minutes from slumbering away the rest of the night... So I grab a tee and some shorts and head downstairs...

5 minutes go by...
then 10 minutes...
then 15 minutes...
Oh here comes the fire department... good thing we're not all ON FIRE... we'd be fuckin' burnt to a crisp by now...
20 minutes...
FINALLY after 25 minutes and checking every suite in the dorm, they let us back in...

It was absolute torture... the last thing you wanna do when you're sleepy is stay the hell up... although that random dude telling them to hurry up because he wasn't finished jerking off before the fire alarm went off was kinda funny... it was actually really funny, I was dying laughing...

So that led to me getting to bed late around 2... but I had to get up early today for class, then when I was done around 12, I came to get some lunch from Subway but the line was fucking out of this world... so rather than stand in line and possibly falling asleep in the process, I just grabbed two slices of something at the pizzeria spot and headed back to my room... after inhaling my pizza, I hit the sack until 4:30... so that's why I'm just now blogging... I know it's weird because I usually have at least three or four up by now, but I'll probably be blogging throughout the night anyway, so it's all gravy...

Ya'll be easy...

4 comments:

  1. yeah u have been slacking lately but i agree with ole girl...u should get the G1

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's dope feature-wise... but aesthetically, it's hideous compared to the Wing... lol... I'm still undecided...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont do it....you're only going to be dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete