Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Guess Who's Bizzaaack..."

"Still smellin' crack in my clothes... don't make me have to relapse on these hoes..." -- Jay-Z


What's good blogfam? Damn, it's been a minute... I wish I could say I was off on some lavish vacation in some exotic place with big-tittied, plump-asseded women feeding me strawberries the size of softballs... the truth is, I haven't been doing shit... LOL

For the past few weeks, my days have been full of chillin' with wifey, playing Madden 10 and being a general slob... but your favorite blogger is back and doing what he does best... the other blog is still gonna continue but I'm definitely going to be on this jawn more on the day to day... school's back in session and it's my last semester (barring some unfortunate accident/oversight)... I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so the other five days will be pretty blog-heavy...

I must say I was pleasantly surprised by how many people hit me up like "what's good with the blog, B? You slackin'..." It's always great to get love from the people you care about the most... so to Christina, Paige, TeeTee, Melz, Yuck'em, Tony Pop and all my people on Twitter who were asking, I'm telling you ret now... Hard Work is back on his Blogger shit...

You already know!!!!!


Sincerely,
Your boy HW

1 comment: