Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kanye Has Lost His Fucking Mind, B...

(NOTE: I think Kanye is literally THAT dude... homie's fashion, music and general swagger-- we REALLY need a new term that means this, but I digress-- and in no way, shape or form am I hating because to be honest, I love the nigga... ok, back to regularly scheduled programming)

Kanye is gone... like... GONE... LOL... first off, there was 808s and Heartbreaks... dope concept? Sure but let's be honest, it was far below Kanye's usual work... and we all know if it was ANYBODY ELSE who tried to pull that off, they wouldn't be called a musical genius, they'd be laughed out of the music world never to be heard from again...

Then there was this whole "King of Pop" comment he made... like I said, I love this nigga... he's no Michael Jackson... period... I'm not even the biggest MJ fan but let me be perfectly frank... NOBODY IS FUCKING WITH MICHAEL JACKSON WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC... I'm not saying it's always going to be like that... but for the next 100 years, I don't see that shit happening... until somebody makes a Thriller, it's not going to happen... and since I don't see how anybody who could top that shit, it's not gonna happen... so to call yourself the New King of Pop is like me referring to myself as the next Perez Hilton (super major incredible pause) I'm just a regular blogger... I don't even make gwap off my ads, clearly, I'm not gonna do what he (she?) did and get famous off of it... that being said, Kanye, you are not the new King of Pop... you're simply Kanye...

A message from kwest on Vimeo.


Now this nigga wants to be called Martin Louis the King...? What was wrong with Louis Vuitton Don? Nobody's fucking with that shit... when you get a nickname as flawless as LOUIS VUITTON DON, you stick with that shit... you can't improve on perfection, mydude... MLtKJr just sounds wrong... not even disrespectful but just... dumb... and for this nigga to have this much swagger (there's that word again) in this video while maintaining this ridiculous ass moniker is straight idiotic... and this is where your boy HW has to step in...

Kanye, I understand you will probably never read this (and if you are reading it, send a nigga a pair of those LV jawns in a size 13... appreciate that ahead of time) but seriously... it's time to put a stop to the antics...

College Dropout, you were semi-humble... Late Registration, you were all out arrogant and I couldn't even hate on that shit because that album was so fucking raw I couldn't do shit but love that arrogance... now you're starting to worry me... can I just get a pair of Yeezys that won't kill my whole budget next semester and hear some good music...? All this other shit is just getting in the way... And Martin Louis the King, Jr...? REALLY? I'ma need you to rethink that one...

100.

No comments:

Post a Comment