Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #86

I don't give a damn how funny this is supposed to be, how can two people be friends after this? After a dude throws his sack on your face while you're sleeping, I think it's fair to say ya'll can't be friends anymore... in my case, we're not gonna be friends because one of us will have mysteriously come up missing (I'll let you figure out which one) but even for someone who's not as violent as much, how can ya'll hang out after this? Because you know as soon as you're out, he's gonna bring it up...

You'll be chopping it up with some random J.O. you're trying to knock down and he'll come over cockblocking on some "Hey remember that time, I threw my sack on your face" shit and then just walk off... terrible... you can't come back from some shit like that... you are not smashing after some shit like that is said even if you can play it off like he's only kidding...

What possesses a dude to do some borderline gay shit like this in the first place?
I've never had the urge to do something like this so I need to know where it comes from... maybe I'm just thinking too much about it, but I don't see how one can say they're heterosexual but think it's funny to lay their balls on somebody else's visage... just my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment