Friday, June 26, 2009

Would You Want Doo-Wop Doing That?

In my dealings with the fairer sex, I usually come across a situation where a chick will wanna fuck (not just me, necessarily but sometimes friends come to me with situation involving other dudes...) but is scared of being looked at as "too easy" or some other bullshit... I usually tell them to do what they feel when it comes to sex and the like... see, too often women are so concerned with how people are going to see them and what people think, rather than just going ahead and getting smashed...

I usually tell them not to worry about it and just do whatever feels good... to which the common reply is "It's easy for you to say that... you're a guy... you wouldn't want Doo-Wop doing that would you?"

Doo Wop is three years old, B... LOL... she shouldn't be having sex with ANYBODY... I don't even see how that's even a fair comparison... even when she's older, I'm not going to want her to be having sex... but that's because she's my sister not because I see anything wrong with it... if she chose to fuck all her boyfriends I'm not gonna look at her different or like she's a ho...

I don't see why anybody looks at somebody who has a reasonable amount of sex as a ho... unless you are literally going out every night and fucking a different person, then I don't see how the title fits... if you meet a dude, ya'll talk on the phone, go out, you like him and he likes you, how can you be considered a smut by giving up the cakes? That's just straight up ridiculous... even the occasional one-night-stand isn't THAT terrible... but they get so caught up in what other people, usually other women, think about them, that they can't even enjoy themselves... maybe it's just me... things would be a lot easier though if people just stopped giving a fuck about other's opinions of them... just my two cents...




So women, STOP WORRYING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S COOCHES AND THINGS WILL BE JUST FINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment