Sunday, June 21, 2009

weLLSaiD's Poetry Corner

“HER”

The first time we kissed, it lasted for hours
She kissed me like no woman had ever before
We kissed from Tuesday night to Thursday morning
Nothing moved my manhood more than when she called me daddy

I didn’t love her but I cared for her deeper than she knew
She said she wasn’t quite ready, I respected that and accepted that
Then I thought for a second and really dissected that

What does that mean really?
Are you not ready for intercourse?
Because if so, that’s’ fine
I just want your orgasm to reign supreme in my mouth

See, most guys eat pussy, but I EATS pussy
It’s one thing to give a few lackluster licks, thinking she’ll cum quick and then you can slide her some dick
But I take my time
Just enough pressure
Never rushing
Because I know if I do it right, soon
That thing will be GUSHINGthat’s when I’ll stick a finger in it, stroke your g=spot and say
“Come (Cum) here NOW!”
Now for all the ones stressing, let me share a lesson
Lesson number one,
Don’t lick too hard, don’t suck too hard
It’s a clitoris not a motherfucking snake bite

I lay her back and she waits in anticipation
I wait eight seconds before flicking it
She moans crazy, so I know I got her now

I give it a little suck and she moans harder
One
Two
Three
It’s on now
When she grabs the back of my head with both hands, I know I got her
Once she shivers, I know I did what a real man is supposed to do and I didn’t it well
That’s when the penis swells and I enter her

I drink an Evian, quenching my thirst but wanting her to cum again
But she stops me and says
“no, not right now, I can’t handle it”
So I lay beside her with my own thoughts racing
This was a woman I could call my baby
It’s… just too bad that she’s another man’s lady

No comments:

Post a Comment