Sunday, June 21, 2009

Infomercials

So Nicole's sleeping and I'm up watching infomercials...

Why do they make everything look so fucking difficult...? Even a simple task like washing dishes has people so frustrated that they just slam their dishes in the sink... then whatever product they're selling they will advertise as "dishwasher safe..." So why don't they just put the aforementioned frustrating dishes in the fucking dishwasher instead of trying to handwash them since that seems to be such a daunting task? LOL... I mean it seems to me that if they can put this big ass super mixer in the dishwasher, that plate with the lettuce and tomato can go in there too...

And I'm tired of the bad acting in these shits... it's always some random ass people that are just their to make comments like "Oh my God, I've never seen ANYTHING like that before!!" knowing good and well, there are 47 other products out there that do the exact same thing... I'd be much more apt to buy something if they came out and said "Look, this shit works... it doesn't work as good as we're advertising but I promise you at least three good months of use..." Frankly, that's all I need because in 90 days, they're going to come out with the next version anyway... the Super Chopper X-treme III or some other wild silly shit... and then niggas will be on that because it comes in black instead of white...

My favorite ones are the ones for abs/weight loss... they kill me just because they spend 30 minutes talking about how great their products work and how much weight people have lost and then at the end they'll say "Results not typical. In addition to our product, people also ate a sensible diet and performed moderate exercise 4-5 days a week."

So what you're telling me is that if I eat right and exercise, I'm going to lose weight anyway regardless if I use your little Ab Blaster 4 or not... LOL... fuck outta here...

I hope infomercials never go away... they provide me with so much entertainment...

No comments:

Post a Comment