Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TV I've Been Watching Lately...

I hate that this show is donzo for now but it was really a dope show and I hope it returns next years... like I've mentioned before, I'm a very big fan of spoken word and finally tapping into that medium of writing myself and this was cool simply because it showed the whole process from writing to performance to getting the best out of your team to the actual shows on stage... I wish there was a show like this for other writers as well but this was still cool... if there's a DVD coming, I'm coppin'...
I stopped fucking with HGTV for a minute simply because I lost my apartment and it I guess it lost its appeal since I was living at home and then in a dorm room... with the prospect of graduation looming very soon, I guess I'm back on it kinda heavy since I know I'll be on my own again in January... plus it lets you know what kind of things are/should be important to you when doing things to your home...
This show actually REALLY surprised me... I remember I was joking to Nicole when I first heard about it that none of those dudes would ever make it to the L because it was just some reality-show-type nonsense... but it's actually a really good show and they do the same drills that we used to be back when I was playing... now as to whether these dudes are LEGIT NFL prospects, that remains to be seen but it's a really good show without a whole bunch of stupid in-fighting and arguments... just football... hopefully it continues to be a recurring show instead of being a one and done...

And another show I'm looking forward to is this show called "HUNG" on HBO in a few weeks... it's about a dude who becomes a gigalo after falling on hard times... sounds like a dope premise and HBO usually provides dope shows...
peep the preview...



TV THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN WATCHING
With the NBA season almost done, NFL still in offseason, SportsCenter is boring as fuck... baseball highlights are corny... "oh, he hit the ball in the air and a guy caught it..." really fucking exciting... SMH...


I'm not gonna lie... I was into this show when it first came on... but after 10 straight weeks of arguments, what is the point anymore...? I mean, that's all it is... and this nigga Kyle? Gay or not, I'd have KOed this nigga by now... like dudes are on some "I'ma just ignore him" type shit and that would be cool the first couple times... but after number three, I'ma just stare him in his face and be like "who the fuck are you talkin' to, my dude? Because you can't be talkin' to me..." and if he said something else, I'd be off the show... period... I mean, he's a straight up instigator... he starts shit, just to start it... and some people (like the cornballs on this show) think that shit is funny but it's annoying... I just don't get what his fucking deal is...


Maybe it's cause I'm selfish (and wanted to see more Kobe-LeBron Nike puppet commercials), but I just don't find the Finals all that intriguing... I mean, LeBron-Kobe would have been epic... this match up just doesn't sound good on paper... it could surprise me, but I just don't think I'll be watching...

This show is terrible... why is it on Nick@Nite, I have no idea, but it needs to go away... Fresh Prince, A Different World and The Cosby Show are gone and replaced with this? Are you fucking kiddin' me...?

I used to be a huge Family Guy fan... well, I'll take that back, I'm still a big FG fan, but I don't know if it's that too many different channels show it now or what, but I swear I see the same 10 episodes getting recycled over and over... I guess I just watch it too much...

Ok, somebody explain the point of this random ass show... I mean, I guess it's supposed to be some type of Boiling Points-Punk'D type mash-up but it fails miserably... it's not funny... no one gets pranked... it's just people hanging out with celebrities... and then at the end, they discover that the celebrities aren't as crazy as they're coming off... but it's not funny... I don't understand... I can't believe they took off Hell Date (a funny fucking show at 3 in the morning) for this shit... SMH @ BET...

No comments:

Post a Comment