Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"This is My House!!!"

So I'm watching Irv Gotti's show on VH1 today and, for those that don't know, him and his wife are separated... but Irv will still come over to visit the kids, chill out, etc... now his ex (who unexplainably has not had sex in seven years since they separated) has allowed this for the betterment of the children for the duration of their separation but today, for whatever reason. (I missed the first part of the show) she threw him out and proceeds to tell him that this is HER house...

Irv says, "I pay the bills in this motherfucker... how is this YOUR house...?"

This leads her to get on some whole self-righteous kick about taking care of the kids so that makes it her house, proceeds to throw his phone out of the crib and Irv exits stage left...

Now... as for my commentary... FUCK. THAT. SHIT. If I've been paying your bills for seven years and you don't work, you can't put me out of a motherfuckin' thing... non-fiction... who does she think she is? I'm so tired of women getting on this whole "I take care of the kids.." kick and feels like that gives them the right to do whatever they wanna do whenever the fuck they wanna do it... that shit just doesn't sit right with me... you taking care of the kids because you ain't doing shit else all day! Now if she was paying her own bills, going to work everyday and taking care of the kids, then bet... that's HER crib... but Irv payin' that mortgage... ya'll ain't wanting for shit... kids got fresh shape-ups and new sneakers... Irv doing all that shit! And you putting the claim to some shit...? See how much shit you'd be talking if the nigga decided to stop paying for all that shit...

I'm all for give and take in a relationship... me and Nicole do that all the time... (mostly she gives and I take... as I've said before... college budgeting FTL...) but I just don't see how if we've broken up and I pay for your residence, you can tell me where I can or cannot park my asscheeks...

Don't even get me started on this alimony shit... but I'll save that blog for another day...



Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment