Monday, June 1, 2009

Rap Lines that Should Have Never Been Written...


I was thinking about some lines in rap that should have never been written and this was the first one that popped in my head… me and Jamal always laugh at this shit whenever we hear it… the whole song goes SO FUCKING HARD until this shit:
“Well lemme tell you somethin, you might have more cash then me /But you aint got the skillz to eat a nigga ass like me”

Just what the fuck was that nigga thinkin’ when he wrote that shit? LOL… eating ass has never had a thug-like context to it so it’s not like we can blame it on the period it was written… that shit still makes me chuckle whenever I play the song…

2nd place goes to Fiddy on “Window Shopper”
“The top feels so much better than the bottom…”
LMAO… I know what he’s talking about, I just felt like being an asshole…

Honoroable mention goes to my dude Biggie… I got no words for this shit…
“You look so good I'll suck on your daddy's dick"
SMH, Big…Never has the thought crossed my mind to say that to a chick... what does that even mean? I'm going to suck your pops off and maybe that'll make you like me...? I appreciate your father so much for creating you, that I'm going to felate him...? That's a no-go...

All these joints are mad ayoooo… speaking of that…

New Redman and Meth… it’s my official ringtone for the Kick…

Def gotta get Blackout 2 sometime in the near future…
Ya’ll be easy…

No comments:

Post a Comment