Sunday, June 14, 2009

MTV True Life: I Hate My Big Boobs

My head exploded when I saw this on MTV...
(well not the set of titties in this picture... I mean, the actual show... LOL)

I'm not saying that big breasts can never be a pain... I know girls from middle and high school with REALLY big breasts and they had to get reductions because of the back pain... but that wasn't even the case on this show... LOL... it was just girls complaining...

Now the black chick, I understood her trauma... when she first started developing, somebody touched her inappropriately and that's understand how she could be so traumatized to want to get rid of her breasts...

The other two...? Ehhhhhh... I just didn't understand their reasoning... one girl said that if she had smaller breasts, that would make her more confident... LOL... wut? Isn't that backwards? Isn't it always the IBTC* chicks that's always talking about how they need to get implants so they can feel more confident? The other chick (who wasn't even that big in the chest... she was a strong D, I think) was just complaining about how her clothes fit her... how about just buying bigger clothes...? LMAO... that's like me going to some skateboard shop, buying a medium t-shirt and then being mad it doesn't fit... I clearly should have got a bigger size...

I swear, females will find anything to complain about... the next episode will be MTV True Life: I'm Pretty and People Don't Like Me... GTFOH...




(*Itty-Bitty-Titty Committee)

No comments:

Post a Comment