Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Going to Prison...

...or at least it feels like I am...

For years, I've had this unshakable feeling that I'm going to prison... I don't know why... I mean, of course, it's not unreasonable for a black man to go to prison but seeing as how I'm a usually level-headed, law-abiding citizen, it's kind of a crazy thought...

But that's the thing... I'm afraid that it's gonna something either 1) I didn't do or 2) something that was beyond my control... like somebody's going to try to hurt someone I love and I run in to protect them and then the dude ends up dying and I'm hit with a fucking murder charge... or I'm gonna be riding with somebody who just happens to have 4,500 pounds of coke in their car and (since I'm not a snitch) they're going to hold me accountable too... I know it's kinda crazy to have thoughts like that but I really can't shake it...

Damn, can you imagine your boy HW locked up in a cell somewhere? It'd be kinda crazy... first day, I'm finding the biggest, baddest CO and putting it to that nigga (pause) just so 1) people think I'm crazy and won't fuck with me and/or 2) they'll put me SC and I don't have to worry about a nigga putting crushed glass in my mashed potatoes or some lunatic trying to stab me in the stomach with a spoon or some shit...

In all actuality, I'd probably be the dude that wrote letters for all the inmates so that their girl could feel all special and shit... LOL... I don't know what I'd charge for it... I don't smoke, so cigarettes are out of the question... shit I don't know...

The fact that I've actually sat and thought about this at length lets me know just how weird I am... why do ya'll read this shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment