Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Hate Being Sick...

...shit is the worst... if you've been wondering why your favorite blogger has been MIA the past two days it is because I haven't felt 100%... shit, I haven't felt 40%... haven't been to the gym, barely been eating... luckily for me, Psych was cancelled yesterday because I definitely would not have been there... but it just hasn't been a good 48 hours for your boy... I've pretty much been sleeping, laying in bed and playing Grand Theft Auto IV...

But I'm up and I'm tired of laying in the bed, so I figured I'd try my hand at blogging...

And oh yeah, I'm back on my Twitter shit... I've really been slackin' since finals ended but I'll be updating on a regular basis from now on...

That's all from your boy HW...





Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment