Friday, June 26, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #70

Man Kills His Girlfriend After Finding Out She Used to Have a Penis

Ok, ok... I... ummmmmm... ok, wait... ok, I don't condone killing ANYBODY, per se... but I can understand how fucked up a person must feel inside to know that they, a heterosexual male, has been wifing up another nigga for two years... I'm not going to go as far as to say that he/she* DESERVED to die but I feel like he/she should've been honest from jump street... I mean, I understand little white lies like "Yeah, I just got a brand new Charger," "I got dough," "I got a job" See? Those are little harmless things in the grand realm of relationships... "I used to be a dude... yeah a dude with a dick and testicle fuzz and everything" is something that one should definitely put up front... I don't care whether you consider yourself a woman or whatever, you used to be a guy... and most guys, especially your favorite blogger, would have a major problem with somebody telling me that "I know I appear to be a woman, but I had an operation... I actually used to be a man..." and this is like first-five-seconds information... like name, astrological sign, gender... LOL... that's some upfront type shit... that's all I'm saying... he/she still didn't deserve to get clipped up but I can KIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDA understand the homie's frustration...



Ya'll be easy...

*the term he/she is not meant to be offensive here or anything of that nature, but technically, this person IS both a he and a she... hence the term, he/she...

No comments:

Post a Comment