Monday, March 30, 2009

What's the Worst Thing You've Ever Done...?

I was watching this film called Smoke Signals for my Ethnic Studies class and the question was posed: "what's the worst thing you've ever done to another person?"

I've thought long and hard about this and I really can't come up with anything... I mean, not even frontin', I really couldn't come up with anything that bad... I mean, I've lied to people but it wasn't about anything major... it was like little BS lies and whatnot... I guess spending the night with Yolanda two days before me and Melissa were official was pretty bad now that I look back on it, but I still don't think that's THAT crazy... at least not in the grand scheme of things...

I was just telling Nicole yesterday that I have this feeling in my gut that I'm going to go to prison one day... she thought it was crazy because I'm mild-mannered and I generally stay out of trouble... shit, I barely raise my voice... LOL... but I don't know... I've felt that way ever since I was like 13... maybe it's just too many movies and video games...

What's the worst thing YOU (yes, you, the reader) have EVER done???

Ya'll be easy...

2 comments:

  1. I put my sister in the dryer once...that is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. am i lyin to myself because i think of one thing thats extremely bad....that spending the night thing isnt really that bad i guess it would be if you were yolanda....but i dunno its according to what type of relationship you were trying to convey with said yolanda....well with myself....i used to steal when i was a kid but does that really count? i could never bring myself to steal anything these days and time. i think maybe the worst things i have done have been to myself. but thats not here for your blog fans to read lol tood alloooooooo

    ReplyDelete