Monday, March 30, 2009

Duke Ellington on a U.S. Coin

I meant to speak on this a minute ago, but I'm just now getting around to it...

Duke Ellington is the first African-American to be on a circulating coin all by himself... that's HUGE... I mean, I don't know why he would be the first one... not to take away from anything he did, but I just thought there were more prevalent people they could have picked instead... but in any event, that's bananas... if Obama isn't on some money by the end of presidency, that would be a travesty...

Ok, let me stop because I'm doing what other people do by saying he's already failing as a president and homie's only been in office all of three months... he hasn't done anything to be on money except be the first black President so I feel like he needs to really prove himself by the end of his term but in any event, that's crazy... if I find some Duke Ellington change, I'm going to keep it on the stash somewhere... unless, it's late and I'm 25 cents short at the vending machine...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment