Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nigga, I Wanna Go to the Bunnyhouse Ranch...


Real motherfucking talk... everytime I see Cathouse on HBO that always runs through my mind... and I've decided... before I get married, I'm going... I'm going to go before I'm married just because I know of plenty of women that have this secret fantasy about being with another chick... and most likely, if I get married, my girl's gonna be a freak with the same mindset... that being said, I'm not gonna take her to this ranch so that her and some random chick can eat each other out all night while I jerk off in the corner looking like a lame... that's that bullshit... now, let me make the disclaimer, it's not on some insecure shit, like I'm scared that one of these broads will turn her out because, to be quite frank, my cunnilingus game is top notch... but that shit's just not poppin'... if I wanted to watch two girls eat each other out, I can go here and watch that shit... in any event, I'ma go at least once a year until I get married... but I digress...

I'm gonna go... and I'm gonna pick two white chicks (or maybe an Asian broad... never had one of those before) and have the time of my life... for no reason other than the fact that I can... and it's crazy because I don't even find most white chicks attractive... real talk... I'm more than sure it's plenty of bad Caucasian chicks walking around ECU but I never pay them any attention... but these girls on Cathouse always do it for me... I can't describe it... and I've always thought niggas who went the prostitute route were just lames who couldn't get any pussy, a category that I certainly do not fit into... but then the more I think about it, it's like damn... not only are these chicks professionals... they will do anything you want them to... and do that shit with a smile on their face... it ain't like when you got your old lady and she might not like giving brain, but she does it because she knows you want it... and most times it's not even any good because it's just not appealing... it's just a lot different when you meat (I mean, meet... ahem) that chick who LOVES to give head ya mean? It's so much better...

So fuck it, I'm going... I don't even care what the price is... if it's the bomb sexual experiencee I feel like it's gonna be then I'm all for it...






And this nigga Dennis gotta be like the luckiest nigga alive... Fuck Hugh Hefner, nigga... LOL...this nigga gets to fuck all these girls at his disposal for FREE... how bananas is that? To top it off, this nigga gets paid to let them fuck other niggas... that's the shit... I'm sorry... fucked up as it might sound, but being a pimp is, by far, the dopest job ever... this dude has females cooking for him, sexing him right, doing whatever they can to make HIM happy... [Phonte] I know it sounds fucked up and most won't admit it [/Phonte] but that's some dope shit... fuck what you heard...




Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment