Sunday, March 1, 2009

My March Resolutions

If you remember (or just look back) to one of my first posts, I had a thing about my January resolutions... frankly, trying to stay focused on a set of things for an entire year seems a bit too much so I decided to do them month by month... (because of my own laziness, I decided not to do one for February) so here we go...

1.) Start reworking the wardrobe. I bought a few polos for the spring time last week but I just wanna cop some more of those (while they're on sale...), maybe get some light jackets for the cool summer nights and of course get some tees... maybe a few more pairs of jeans... DEFINITELY gotta cop some sneakers... and to fund all that I need to...

2.) Get another job. Right now, I'm just a staff writer for the literary magazine on campus (hopefully, I'll be working for the newspaper soon too) and that just really pays to keep my phone bill covered... so in order to get fresh, I really gotta work on getting some more income... hopefully this group home job comes through and I can rock with that through the summer... and so I can look my best in these clothes, the kid really has to...

3.) Start working out on a 3-times-a-week basis plus eat 4-5 small meals a day. Ya know, it's funny... I've been checking out my food journals and it looks really bad... lol... so last week, I decided to finally do the 4-5 meals a day but was too lazy to do the journals... ain't that a bitch? In any event, the eating thing isn't the hard thing to do once I actually broke it down and did it... now the exercising thing... THAT could prove to be a little harder... just because I know it's hard for me to start... but usually once I start, it becomes so addictive that I can't help but keep going... hopefully I'll get that together though...

4.) Get ahead on schoolwork. The semester is already halfway over (spring break is next week!!!) and while most people are winding up, I'm really winding down... in most classes, I just have a paper or two left for the rest of the year or maybe a project or something... so rather than wait until later, I'm gonna go ahead and get it out the way now so I can just chill until the rest of the year and study for finals... I really gotta kick this procrastination thing...

5.) Work on my grooming extra heavy. I hate the cold weather because my grooming always slacks... I don't know what it is, it's just easier to get a fresh cut when it's nicer outside... LOL... and since it's going to get warm again soon, I guess now is as good a time as ever to get it poppin'...




So that's the outlook for the 3rd month of the year... let's see how well I stick with it... LOL...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment