Thursday, March 19, 2009

Frivoulous Ass Lawsuits/Child Support Payments

What constitutes you to sue me for $74 million? Just because I have it? I understand I hit your car or whatever, but your fuckin' chum-bucket of a whip wasn't even worth a cool grand and you want me to hit you off with major stacks just because I'm ballin'?? Have some fucking pride about yourself... I'll gladly pay for the damage but asking for a silly ass amount like that is retarded... your life ain't even worth $74 million... be serious, B... I'm not gonna be paying you so you can sit on your lazy ass for the rest of your life...

Same thing goes with these silly ass child support payments... I understand you're my child and I (assumingly) love you but I don't see what's so amazing about you that garners $20,000 a fucking month... you're three years old... if that's the case, just come live with me and I don't have to pay your mother a damn thing... I got no problem with a child being provided for but what the fuck is he eating that garners all that damn money...? You think I'ma give you money so you and your new boyfriend can sit on your ass while my son rocks the same pair of Forces he's had since '06... fuck outta here...

Be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment