Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Niketalk Post

The 20 Most Dangerous States for 2009

No. 18: North Carolina
North Carolina may not be anywhere near the top in 5 of the 6 crime categories. But, they take the numero uno spot when it comes to burglaries.


Rankings in Crime (out of 50 states)
(1 = Worst, 50 = Best)
Assault: 20
Burglary: 1
Murder: 13
Motor Vehicle Theft: 21
Rape: 36
Robbery: 15

I tried to tell dudes them Durham, Fayetteville and Wilson boys get it in... keep thinking NC is full of hicks and ass-backwards farmers... and before anybody claiming to do work tries to talk about how lame NC is, let it be known that NY, NJ and VA did NOT make the list... (that's not to say that hood dudes from these states don't get it in but I'm so tired of dudes from the aforementioned states trying to act like they're bosses just because they're from there... that's like me saying I'm a good basketball player because I went to UNC... no nigga, that just means you attend a university where some niggas happen to be good at roundball... but I digress...) I just thought it was crazy that's we're the number one state in burglaries... I knew it was bad but not THAT bad...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment