Saturday, February 14, 2009

What's Good Family?

What's poppin' everybody???

Ok, first off... Happy Valentine's Day and all that jazz... hope everybody's enjoying the day with their loved ones and whatnot... unfortunately for me, I'm spending it alllllllllll alone in my dorm room... :( but I'm not trippin'... LOL... it actually lends me the opportunity to get some much needed work done (two papers and three books I need to read for an exam early in the week)... now, I won't lie, yesterday, I was a little heated since my plans were squashed but I've since calmed down... you see, I've NEVER had a Valentine... literally... I'm 0-24... now usually this is because of one of two things; either 1) lack of interest or 2) lack of funds... and this year NEITHER was the case... in fact, I've had about six different Valentines this year... I'm not saying all at the same time, but at some time in the past three months, I had plans with six different people (seven, if you count the random white girl who asked me earlier today on the way to the barbershop) and none of them managed to work out... but that's neither here nor there, the reason I'm not doing anything is because of a simple transportation problem... that's crazy right? But like I said, I'm really not trippin'... I do hope she enjoys her day though even though I'm not there to share it with her...

But in any event, I know the kid's been gone for a few days... I planned to write a blog Wednesday night about how UNC kicked Dook's ASS!!! But I ended up dealing with some drama that night, and by the time I was done dealing with it, I didn't feel like writing much... then yesterday, I was gonna write some, but I got some bad news (that I still think is some unfair bullshit) but I digress... I'm back and I'm happy to be here...

Just some random thoughts that have crossed my mind over the past few:
-Did you know men can do kegels? I had no idea... They're supposed to keep you from cumming too fast (something I can always take advantage of) and it also increases your orgasm like crazy, so like my homie said on Comedy Central, I'm about to do 4200 of these joints a day!!!

-I've decided not to do this poetry showcase coming up... 1) I don't feel like I'm ready... I've never performed a poem before and I guess nerves are getting to me... 2) I'm still not finished with ANY of the three poems I had lined up... and 3) I don't feel like dressing up... it's a 'grown and sexy' event and I don't know... after all this drama, I don't feel very grown and sexy, so I'm droppin' out... the next joint though, expect the kid to be in the building...

-I think I'm becoming some type of strange metrosexual... I really want to get a facial and try a pedicure (my feet could REALLY use it... they are JACKED)... and when it comes to clothing, I really like... have planned out the next 1,002 items I'm going to purchase (literally!) and I feel like I spend entirely too much time thinking about my appearance... is that grounds for metrosexuality? I think so... not to mention the fact that I considered getting some skin serum for my face... LOL... I'd probably have my hood card revoked if I do that shit... the ladies would like it though... so who knows what's gonna happen? Is a little microdermabrasion really THAT bad???

-Why can't women handle the truth when you tell them? Why is it when I say "I don't want a relationship; I'm not ready for a relationship" it somehow gets translated as "I don't want a relationship RIGHT NOW; I will be ready for a relationship SOON THOUGH" I never understand that... my heart is really in a fucked up place and to be in a relationship would be doing a disservice to anybody that chose to have me... I'm doing this for the benefit of YOU... lol... I mean, I just don't get it... and it's not like I'm pressing for sex or anything or trying to make you into my sex buddy and we act like we're boyfriend and girlfriend... but I don't know... I keep getting told that "I'm playing games" or "I'm trying to be a player" and all this other silly ass shit... miss me with that... how am I playing games by being honest? LOL...

-I think I'm FINALLY getting my laptop tomorrow... keep your fingers crossed on that one... I was gonna go today but decided to procrastinate on going to the barbershop and was halfway back home before I thought about it... and now that I'm back at the crib, I just really don't feel like going anywhere else... but tomorrow I should go cop... depends on how some other things pan out...

-Why does "Upgrade U" by Beyonce and Jay-Z still go so hard in my head? I swear that shit was dope... and had a very prevalent message to me because I'm definitely about to upgrade every facet of my life... I can't wait to see the look on people's faces when they see the new me... LOL... it's gonna be bananas...

-I know I was supposed to be keeping the food journal but like I said, I didn't feel much like writing so that will resume tomorrow... today I haven't eaten anything yet... I probably will in a bit here... the cafe opens up at 4:30... ya'll didn't miss anything though... I had wings on Thursday and Domino's last night...

Well, I guess that's it... I got nothing else really... I'm about to knock out some homework and then spend some time with my new girlfriend (NBA 2K9) and my jump-off (Smackdown vs. Raw 2009)...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment