Saturday, February 14, 2009

Harlem Heights


So, I'm watching BET last night... (yeah, crazy right?) and I see a commercial for this show called "Harlem Heights" and to be honest... it looks dope... I mean, it's clearly a knock off of the whole MTV docu-drama genre, but it's always nice to see attractive, successful and well-dressed black people, who are about something and acting like they have some sense on BET since it's been few and far between in the past decade... click here to peep some info on the show if you haven't seen the commercial... I'm actually a little geeked for this show... I think it'll be twice as good as Baldwin Hills (which is also a pretty good show too, I must admit) I just wish BET would have brought back "Somebodies"... I really liked that show too but I think I'm definitely in the minority on that one... but it was something different...

No comments:

Post a Comment