Monday, February 9, 2009

"Punk" Is Gonna Be in the WWE?


Ok, so first off, the only reason I know this dude is because 1) he was on the second season "I Love New York" and 2) he thinks he's marrying my baby, Jennifer Hudson (this nigga wishes...) but apparently "Punk" is gonna be in the WWE now... now I remember from the show him and Buddha were big as fuck, so I don't think it's that big a deal... add to that the Miz (currently a WWE superstar) was on The Real World and it's got me thinking... IF I WANNA BE IN THE WWE, I SHOULD GO ON A REALITY SHOW!!! The dream is still alive!!! Um... does College Hill still come on? That show (while relatively niggerly) was dope as hell...

1 comment:

  1. it was quite niggery...


    I thought Punk was supposed to be some type of lawyer....

    Even though I've always thought he was to big to be a lawyer...If that makes sense...

    ReplyDelete