Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Krispy Kreme Challenge

I don't know how many of you have heard of the Krispy Kreme Challenge, but it started in my hometown of Raleigh, NC with North Carolina State students... essentially, you run two miles, down a dozen donuts and then run another mile or so and it's all for charity and whatnot... it seems almost insane because the last thing I wanna do after I eat a dozen donuts (2,400 calories and 144 grams of fat!!) is run a mile and vice-versa...

But I can see why people do it... it's something fun and silly and college students can't ever pass up anything that's fun and silly...

What I don't get is that we're having our first annual one here in Greenville... the charity? Children's diabetes.

I wish I could make this stuff up.

Am I the only one who thinks that's ass backwards? LOL... eating donuts to raise money for diabetes? WOW... lol... that's like having a big orgy for AIDS research...

Just my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment