Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Hate This Kinda Weather...

I like rainy days... and I love cold days (sometimes) but I HATE cold and rainy days... that shit is just uncalled for... not to mention, I have to walk in this shit... if I didn't have this test today in Chemistry (yeah, another one) I'd have stayed home and played SFIV all day...

I could definitely use the practice because I'm certified garbage... I was just telling my roommate last night that I'ma have a reputation on Xbox Live as the sorriest motherfucker online... niggas gonna be like "man, have you played that dude hardwork919? Nigga's sorry as fuck... that's a guaranteed win... ayo, add him as a friend and bust his ass anytime he's online..." he thought it was funny...

LOL... but real talk, I used to be a beast at video games... that's how I got the name Hard Work in the first place... I don't know if I just need more practice or what, but I was getting my ass handed to me yesterday... that nigga Sagat and this new nigga Seth (who Darren said has a bitch ass name and should have been something like Voltron... LMAO... that shit had me dying) were fucking killing me yesterday... everybody else was catching L's... but anyway, enough about that...

Despite all the bad luck going on today, I found out I got the Expressions job as a staff writer! It was crazy to me because last Friday, they told me I didn't get it... and I was kinda sad but I was just like "oh well, maybe something better will come along" but the kid got the email today that I'm hired so I'm excited for real...

But anyway, I'm out... gotta study for this Othello quiz in a minute... ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment