Monday, February 9, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #19

Woman Pushed in Front of a Moving Chain for Not Giving Sexual Favor

So apparently the new way to rape people is to say "give me that pussy or I'm going to fucking push you in front of a train"... are niggas THIS hard up for ass? I mean, my goodness... it's not like back in the day... women are literally giving up the ass on the first date now... I mean, shorty is ok (luckily the train was pulling into the station and not going full-speed ahead) but what is really the deal with people these days? Rape is already a stupid-fucking crime in the first place... I mean, the shit is just sad... I have friends and associates who have been raped and to hear their story is just sad for real... what the hell could possess a motherfucker to rape another human being is beyond me... be a fucking man already... shit is just crazy out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment