Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Do You REALLY Want?

Do any of us really want anything before we see somebody else with it first? For example, I've seen the truck below a million fucking times... I was really indifferent on it... I didn't think it was ugly really, but I didn't think it was hot either...



Then I saw a motherfucker put 24s on that shit and then that truck was FLY as FUCK to me!! And it's not that I want one now or anything like that, but I take notice to them now...


And it's like, do any of us really want the things we want before somebody else wanted it first...? Another example, I see people walking between classes all the time and they'll be on their iPod or whatever... and I've always wanted an iPod... but now, I want one just so I can have something to do between classes... because most often, I don't have shit to do (that's usually why I blog) lol... maybe it's just me (and I wouldn't be surprised if it was) but it's rare that I come across something I like that another motherfucker didn't like first... I mean, I'm not a hypebeast or anything (that's a dick rider for something that's not even that hot... at least, I think that's how it's defined now... LOL) but like, usually it takes me to see somebody have something or rock something in order for me to really get a subjective look at it...


Or maybe I'm just lame... yeah... that's probably what the hell it is...


Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment