Friday, January 30, 2009

Updates, Updates, Updates...

Ok, the fiasco with my phone is taken care of for the moment... besides a little water damage, it seems to be working fine...

I had the interview with Expressions today and I think it went well... I didn't get the vibe like "hell nah, we not gonna hire this nigga" so hopefully by Wednesday of next week, they call and tell me I got it...

I really need to do laundry...

I was hoping to FINALLY get some much needed things this weekend but the people with this ECU debit card are officially on my nerves... finally got the card and it wouldn't work when I tried to activate it... So I call customer service to see what's going on and they tell me the account's been closed... well of course it's been closed, I just got back to school... so, Vickie or whatever her name was, tried to activate it for me... in order to open it back up, I have to send a picture of my driver's license or SSN card in for verification... which takes one business day if I upload it to the computer... so that means, once I upload it on Monday, the funds will be there on Tuesday... awesome... on the other hand, I did find out that I have an extra $286 dollars on the account so at least that's a good thing... might be able to get that new phone... but we'll see...

Also, I think I'm going to deactivate my Facebook for a minute... it's personal reasons why and I really don't wanna get into it on here, so don't ask about it... it'll only be for a few weeks though, I think... probably after spring break, I'll consider opening it back up...

Ummmmmmm... other than that... I'm good... my roommate's gone for the weekend so you know what that means... PPPPAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTYYYYY!!! Nah, I'm lyin'... I'll be sitting in my room looking at YouTube all weekend most likely since I don't have any FUCKING MONEY!!! THANK YOU ECU DEBIT CARD!! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!

But I digress... I'm about to hit up the cafe for my first meal of the day (I don't wanna hear it Nicole) and then I don't know... sit in my room and sulk about being broke...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment